A comprehensive collection of articles on the extraordinary history of Kangaroo Island, from 1900
See also articles available on the Useful Links page.
- Kangaroo Island Pioneers Association - Its Development and Progress - compiled by William P. Holmesby
- American River - our most neglected holiday resort. Adelaide Observer 1904
- Kangaroo Island in 1905 - Booklet written by E. H. Hallack
- Home Mission Notes - Rev J. Pearce 1905
- Building canopy for Frenchman's Rock - Proceedings from The Royal Geographical Society 1905, includes letters from Bertha Stow and an article by C. E. Owen Smyth, Superintendent of Public Buildings
- Building the Flinders Cairn 1906 - newspaper article describing how school children were involved
- Farewell social for Mr C.H. Hartwig 11 Dec 1907
- Kangaroo Island Schools, including a newspaper article recording the laying of the foundation stone for the Kingscote school in 1907.
- A series of articles in the Register in 1906-8 about the achievements of Kangaroo Islanders.
- Cyclopedia of South Australia 1909 - 43 biographies of eminent KI personalities of 1909
- Penneshaw Hall 1911
- Island Cartoons, by E. G. Walker 1913
- History of Kangaroo Island. H. J. Driscoll (Author of "Jack Halliday, Stockman," &c.) Mail 1914
- "Governor of Snug Cove"- John Hirst obituary 1915
- Article by Rev. John Blacket 1919 concerning the Pioneers Cemetery. Also "Preserving National Relics" 1910.
- Union Bank, including 1922 photo
- A trip along the North Coast to Cape Borda with the mailman, Roy Carter 1926
- Directory of Kangaroo Island 1928 - Kangaroo Island Courier, 12 May 1928
- The Foundation of South Australia - Theorists of 1830 plan to overcome social woes by emigration. - Rev. John Blacket. The Advertiser 28 Dec 1929
- Picturesque Kangaroo Island 1933 - Chronicle, 8 photo spread, 16 March 1933
- Kangaroo Island in 1936 - at the centenary of the first legal landing (a collection of newspaper articles)
- Recollections of Miss Emily REEVES - newspaper articles
- The collected writing of "Yacko" - a Kangaroo Island woman of remarkable scholarship, not shy in coming forward to write articles and letters in the newspapers in the 1920's and 1930's. A companion page of non-Kangaroo Island articles is The collected writings of "Yacko" (2).
- Historic Photos, from "Kangaroo Island Past and Present", CWA Kingscote
- There were pirates on Kangaroo Island Mail (Adelaide, SA : 1912 - 1954), Saturday 4 February 1950, page 24