Cape Willoughby Lighthouse (Sturt Light) 1852
Cape Borda Lighthouse (Flinders Light) 1858
Cape St Alban's (unattended) 1908
Point Marsden (unattended) 1915
South Australian Register (Adelaide, SA : 1839 - 1900), Saturday 17 July 1858, page 4
INSPECTION OF LIGHTHOUSES.
The Master and Wardens of the Trinity-House embarked in the Government schooner Yatala, and left Port Adelaide on the 8th July, on a visit of inspection to the several Lighthouses of the province. The Yatala had on board a horse-dray and twelve months' forage for Cape Borda. The Yatala arrived in Antechamber Bay on the 9th but owing to the inclemency of the weather the Board could not land untl the morning of the 10th, when the surf on the beach moderated.
On visiting the Sturt Lighthouse, on Cape Willoughby, the Board found that establishment in such excellent order as to reflect great credit an the Keeper there stationed.
The Yatala left Antechamber Bay on the afternoon of the 10th; and proceeded towards Cape Borda, off which she arrived on the evening of the 11th. The Board landed the following morning, and were received by Mr. Hyndman, the Assistant Colonial Architect, and Mr. Goodiar; the contractor for building the Lighthouse and cottages. During the day the horse, forage, and dray were landed without accident, as the weather was most propitious. On conferring with Mr. Hyndman, the Board learnt that the light would be permanently exhibited on the next evening, the 13th. In examining the Lighthouse, machinery, and cottages, the Board were much pleased, as the whole structure reflects the highest credit on those concerned in its erection.
On embarking it was the intention of the Board to remained off Cape Borda until the evening of the 13th, to have witnessed the exhibition of the light; but owing to a gale coming on on the night of the 12th, the Yatala's course was directed towards the Troubridge Lighthouse, which station was visited on the afternoon of the 13th. The Lighthouse was also found in excellent order. The Yatala left the Troubridge Lighthouse on the morning of the 14th, and after a quick run of five hours arrived at the Port.