- Who was Mrs. Brooks? The mysterious donor of the stained glass window at Yankalilla (1 comment)
- What was the flag on the John Pirie? The tiny ship arriving at Nepean Bay on August 16th, 1836. (1 comment)
- Was Kingscote nearly called "Angas"? (After George Fife Angas, the "father of South Australia")
- What was the true character of our first Colonial Manager? Neil Miller concludes that Samuel Stephens was hardly an ideal role model for the fledgling colony.
- Where was the first "public house" - Nepean Bay or Glenelg? Chris Ward loves to research this sort of thing.
- Other names for Reeves Point? Chris Ward finds no less than six!
- Where exactly did Samuel and Charlotte Reeves live?
- Why did the old Kingscote Pioneers Cemetery get replaced by the new Kingscote Cemetery?
Contact the webmaster to add your comments, or if you have an appropriate research question.
We might be able to help you research for family tree, or to memorialise your Kangaroo Island Pioneer ancestor.